Process Improvement Consultant, Global IT (Denmark)
Use your process improvement skills to create true business impact. In this position, you will support our development of efficient business processes and IT systems globally. You contribute to maintaining our competitive advantage as one of the world's leading feed supplier to aquaculture. This is a great possibility to join an international team of skilled colleagues in a company where innovation takes center stage.
You will challenge our way of working
As Process Improvement Consultant, you will play a key role in our future improvement of business processes and IT systems (ERP & BI). You will report to the Global IT-Director and be responsible for:
- Mapping and analyzing current situation converting insights into improvements in business processes and applications
- Implementation and support of Business Applications – e.g. ERP & BI
- Project management related to IT Projects
- Continuously improving use of Business applications in cooperation with Super Users
Today, our Global IT-team consists of 5 colleagues based in Denmark, Spain, Scotland and Norway. Together, we have the responsibility for developing, supporting and implementing business processes handled by ERP and BI-systems. You will meet a dedicated and experienced team, passionate about developing our business processes and systems collaborating across the organization. We take pride in the work we do and use our skills to the fullest to maintain a close relationship and cooperation with our internal and external customers.
Innovation based upon analytical insights
As a person, you are ambitious and innovative. You have an analytical and systematic approach to your work and know the value of contributing to the success of your stakeholders. You communicate with ease, no matter who is in front of you, and have no problem presenting business cases or exploring joint solutions together with the line. At the same time, you enjoy working across cultures and time zones. We expect you to have:
- Solid experience facilitating business process improvements related to IT applications
- Experience working closely together with operational functions such as planning, logistics or manufacturing, preferably in the aquaculture or food industries
- Education at the level of master in e.g. Business Applications
- A fluent level of English. It is a plus if you also speak Danish and Spanish
- Possibility to travel between 50-80 days per year
Your workplace will be at our corporate office in Aarhus (Denmark).
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply by using the link below.
For further information please contact:
Flemming Blaabjerg, Global IT-Director, +45 25 50 50 82
Sif Rishoej, Global HR Director, +45 23 83 91 71
Join the BioMar family
At BioMar, we are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships is at the very heart of everything we do and we are proud that our highly skilled employees share our long-term commitment. Currently, we operate 14 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Costa Rica and Ecuador. Roughly one out of five farmed fish produced in Europe, South and Central America is fed on BioMar fish feed. Worldwide, we supply feed to around 80 countries and for more than 45 different species. Moreover, we are wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.