Start your career in a truly international team where you will get involved into exciting tasks and be given responsibility from day one. BioMar EMEA is looking for an intern with a creative mindset, strong planning and organizing skills to join its dynamic marketing department.
Assisting in strengthening BioMar’s visual identity, executing well-organised events
In collaboration with colleagues in the marketing department you will be primarily assisting in two main areas:
- Securing a professional and homogenous visual appearance of BioMar company, products & concepts.
- Ensuring efficient implementation of internal and external BioMar events within the EMEA region.
You will also be given responsibility for diverse activities that are undertaken by the marketing department to support the local business units of BioMar EMEA.
More specifically, your tasks will include assisting in:
- Ensuring that a targeted, holistic and uniform visual identity is established throughout all marketing & communications material.
- Developing creative solutions for the promotion of BioMar products and concepts e.g. brochures, adverts, online banners and other online & offline marketing material
- Executing in-house versioning of marketing materials, ensuring the communication is adapted to the local culture, language and context.
- Taking part in organizing and executing internal and external BioMar customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Handling coordination of other translation and proofreading processes with external parties as well as internal colleagues
Secondarily you may also be given support function to the following tasks when necessary:
- Participate in other diverse marketing activities f.ex: content creation for SoMe, BioMar customer magazine, undertake customer satisfaction surveys
- Handle translation and proofreading of content on the languages you operate
Background within graphical design, strong planning and organizing skills
You are currently undertaking your Bachelor or an equivalent level degree within multimedia design, media graphics, graphic design, marketing & communications or similar. It is of utmost importance that you have international profile and a great understanding of cultural differences. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are able to interface effectively at all levels and functions. Fluency in English is a must; proficiency in additional languages (ex: Danish, French, Spanish, Finnish or Swedish) is a major benefit.
You are a natural talent for graphic design and branding, with a good taste and sense of aesthetics. You are a super skilled user of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. You are also able to use Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. If you have the skills for editing & producing videos, including animated videos and highly familiar with video editing software, it is a great advantage.
As an individual, you have a strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability. You have planning and organising skills, work in a structured manner, always meet the deadlines in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to readily adapt changes. You have a very sharp eye on the details; for example you quickly catch grammar mistakes in a given piece of text.
You currently reside in Denmark and have a valid work permit.
Join an international company, where you will be able to influence your work
You will become a part of a dynamic and very international team working across borders in collaboration with BioMar colleagues in our local business units around the world. You will have great influence on how you organize your daily work.
- Expected start date is as soon as possible
- Duration will be agreed upon with the candidate
- Position refers to Marketing Manager, EMEA Division
- Location: Brande, Denmark
- Travelling activity from 10-20 days per year should be expected
If you fit the profile and want to know more, please contact Burcu Karakaş Basse, Marketing Manager EMEA Division firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply use the “Apply now” button below. We will be going through applications as they come in and hire, when we find the right candidate. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Join the BioMar family
At BioMar, we are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships is at the very heart of everything we do and we are proud that our highly skilled employees share our long-term commitment. Currently, we operate 14 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Costa Rica and Ecuador. Roughly one out of five farmed fish produced in Europe, South and Central America is fed on BioMar fish feed. Worldwide, we supply feed to around 80 countries and for more than 45 different fish species. Moreover, we are wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.