Pilot Plant Operator
We are looking to hire a new colleague to produce experimental feed at our Process Innovation Tech Centre; our state-of-the-art pilot plant located in Brande, Denmark. In this position you will join a highly skilled international team in a company where innovation is one of the core values.
“This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our pilot plant activities, which are critical to developing innovative feed solutions for a sustainable and efficient future for our aquaculture industry. You will be a key contributor to BioMar’s future feed innovations, as an operator in our Tech Centre team, which produces experimental feeds for our global R&D activities and runs process development activities for our global operations.” // Hanne Tolderlund Rasmussen, Process Innovation Manager
Join our Process Innovation Tech Centre Team
BioMar’s Tech Centre is equipped with a wide range of feed processing technologies designed to produce experimental aquafeeds, develop new process technologies and test new ingredients, concepts and products.
Our experienced Tech Center team is dedicated and passionate about delivering the very best products for our internal and external costumers. The team covers a wide range of tasks from raw material coordination and analysis, trial bookings, recipe and process optimization, through to feed production and quality control of final feed.
Operate our experimental production
You will be a part of our Tech Centre in Brande, where your primary tasks will be activities in relation to the production of experimental feed and the optimization and development of the Tech Centre process lines and operative systems. The primary tasks will include:
- Operation of the complete extrusion line for production of experimental fish feed
- Raw material control, handling, dosing and preparation of recipe dry mix
- Communication with R&D scientists, Quality Control department and tech centre operation team
You are a team player and have experience from a feed or food production
As a person you are a team player, who likes to cooperate and be around other people. You have analytical skills and understand how to solve problems arising in the production. Furthermore, we hope you:
- have an education as technician within a relevant field or similar
- have experience from a feed/food production or research facility – extrusion experience is an advantage
- have a systematic approach to challenges and have a good overview
- are fluent in English and (preferably) in Danish
- have a fork lift driving license
Please send in your application before the 10th of November 2019 by using the link below.
For further information, please contact:
Hanne T. Rasmussen, Process Innovation Unit Manager +45 25 50 50 11
Sif Rishoej, Global HR Director, + 45 23 83 91 71