Global Sourcing Manager, Marine Raw Materials
Are you the right candidate for a global, dynamic and innovative sourcing environment, and do you want to be a central enabler and creator of value in a growing global business?
The BioMar Global Sourcing team is managing the global spend on raw materials within the BioMar Group. Not only ensuring that our global factories have the right products at the right time and at the right price, but also co-developing with R&D, suppliers and external stakeholders to create the raw materials of tomorrow.
BioMar has a clear commitment to sustainability, which is imbedded in everything we do and how we work with raw materials and suppliers.
Experienced aquaculture professional with a commercial mindset and used to big numbers
Preferably you have 7-10 years’ experience in the aqua/marine industry and 3-5 years’ experience in a similar/comparable role.
Experienced working with large supplier relationships, raw material contracts, logistics, big data, supplier and raw material development, supplier audits, raw material specifications and legal documents. Good analysis and presentation skills, able to communicate across organizational levels while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
Manage and create value within a +300 m EUR Category of marine oils and proteins
You will be working in a network with our local factories to secure, develop and cover demand for marine protein, oils and various specialities derived from marine sources. You will be safeguarding critical supplier relationships while ensuring BioMars integrity through responsible sourcing practises. You will ensure a continually pipeline of improvement opportunities, new raw materials and optimized logistic solutions together with key internal/external stakeholders.
Expect to lead change initiatives and implementation
We expect you to be a key player:
- Analyzing variating risks and ensuring proactive mitigation measures are implemented across the category.
- Ensuring that strategic industry insights are applied into business measures to develop/maintain market leadership position within the category.
- Communicating clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization in a respectful way.
- Contributing to the global integration of the Global Sourcing Team in a flat organization with an informal tone.
You can expect good possibilities for development and a large responsibility. The position demands global travels.
- Competitive salary package
- Work place preferable Trondheim, Norway or Aarhus, Denmark, but other locations could be discussed.
- For more information please contact Global Sourcing Director Morten H. Møjbæk by phone on +45 25 50 50 74
- Deadline: 20th of February 2020. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, and candidate interviews may start before this date. Please attach CV and relevant documentation.
Powered by Partnership. Driven by Innovation.