IT Business Partner – Finance
BioMar Group is searching for an ambitious and skilled IT Business Partner with solid finance and business acumen. In this role, you will be instrumental in enhancing the business value of IT by harvesting the potential in new technologies and approaches, including utilization of cloud and up-to-date ERP based solutions.
ERP and Enterprise software play an increasingly critical role for the business of BioMar. Hence, BioMar IT is on a transformation journey towards being true business partners and proactive business service providers to the company.
As IT Business Partner, you will be acting as engagement and delivery responsible towards the Finance business domain and be proactively engaging with our business to help realize increased value from the Finance business application offerings. Reporting to the Head of Business Applications, you will be part of the Business Application team together with the other IT Business Partners and IT Project Managers.
BioMar IT is a global IT unit, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, with staff on several locations in Scandinavia, UK, Southern Europe, South America and Asia. We are approx. 30 dedicated IT professionals, providing a full portfolio of IT services, including Infor ERP, to the 1.500 colleagues in the BioMar business. The position is preferably based at the BioMar Group Headquarter in the heart of Aarhus, next to Bruun’s Gallery.
Lead IT engagement towards the finance function
In this role, you will lead BioMar IT’s relations to and engagement with the BioMar business organization in all matters concerning alignment of expectations, including co-strategizing and co-planning. At the same time you will:
- Deliver high quality IT solutions and services to improve business and process performance as well as customer satisfaction.
- Establish well-defined engagement mechanisms between the IT function and the Business Process Communities
- Lead the development of Business Application roadmaps and execute application life cycle management.
- Take ownership of the application architecture within your business area and proactively push emerging technology-related opportunities.
- Drive projects, tasks and business process improvements and provide expected business benefits.
- Act as contact point for business stakeholders
- Provide Tier III support to End User for incident related to BioMar Blueprint challenges, or "out of standard" design issues.
- Understanding of business’ value drivers such as capabilities, processes, assets, information, tools and operational activities, and understand business marketplace and trends.
An experienced profile within ERP Finance applications
We expect you to have a solid experience (+5 years) with ERP Finance applications, preferably Infor M3 or similar.At the same time we are looking for a candidate with:
- Substantial IT project and ERP implementation experience in global companies.
- Strong understanding of the Finance business area and processes.
- Experience in period closing procedures and consolidation reporting including margin management, product valuation principles, and stock/analytical accounting etc.
- Understanding of local tax and reporting requirement in an international company
You are hopefully a skilled and open-minded team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to consult and challenge business and management stakeholders. We expect you to be able to work in a diverse and multi-cultural organisation across several geographies. You would probably hold an academic degree within IT, Economics & Business Administration, Computer Science or similar.
You are fluent in English (oral and written) and willing to travel 40-60 days per year.
For further information, please contact Business Application Manager, Tomas Kienast at +34 665 786 896