BioMar-Sagun receives GLOBALG.A.P. certification
BioMar-Sagun in Söke, Turkey is now certified according to GLOBALG.A.P.
From April 2017, BioMar-Sagun has been certified against the most recent and most demanding GLOBALG.A.P check-list for Compound feed manufacturing (CFM), version 2.2 by Acoura Marine.
- The certification is good news for our customers, says Managing Director Bora Aydemir. He explains that the certification will make it easier for BioMar-Sagun customers to obtain for themselves the GLOBALG.A.P. certificate and thereby be able to supply the growing number of processors and retailers that require the GLOBALG.A.P. certification for the products they sell to the consumers.
The GLOBALG.A.P. responds to consumer concerns on feed/food safety, environmental protection, workers health, safety and animal welfare by:
- Encouraging adoption of commercially viable farm assurance schemes, which promote the minimization of agrochemical and medicinal inputs, within Europe and worldwide.
- Developing a Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P.) framework for benchmarking existing compound feed assurance schemes and standards including traceability.
- Providing guidance for continuous improvement and the development and understanding of best practice.
- Establish a single, recognized framework for independent verification.
- Communication and consulting openly with consumers and key partners, including manufacturers, exporters and importers.
- GLOBALG.A.P. is a private sector body that sets voluntary standards for the certification of production processes of agricultural and aquaculture products around the globe.
For more information, we invite you to visit the GLOBALG.A.P web site: www.globalgap.org
Quality Manager Müge Onder Apaydin and Managing Director Bora Aydemir are proud to announce that BioMar-Sagun has obtained the GLOBALG.A.P. certification for Good Manufacturing Practice that embraces focus areas like food safety, quality assurance and working conditions.