Global Product Manager – Fish Hatchery Products
A challenging and rewarding position in a world-class aqua-feed company.
Reporting to the Hatchery Business Unit manager, you will be the driving force behind the development and implementation of innovative BioMar feed solutions for fish larvae in the global marine hatchery segment. You will also be responsible for BioMar’s Sales and Technical Support to its Marine Fish Hatchery customers in Western Europe.
As Product Manager you will take the lead in building a strong product portfolio that enables our customers to optimize their profitability and positions BioMar as a market leader within this segment. You will work to strengthen customer focus and the understanding of customer needs within the organisation and you will ensure that this is applied from the first R&D efforts to commercial launch and sales follow up.
Your key tasks will be as follows:
- Collection and application of market intelligence
- Identification of customer needs and best practice
- Development of new products and feed concepts
- Support implementation of new raw materials and process technology
- Supervision of feed trials
- On site customer support
- Identification of new markets and segments
- Market penetration and sales support
- You have a degree in marine biology, veterinary sciences or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have thorough hands-on experience within the aquaculture hatchery segment, combined with product development and commercial responsibility.
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in additional Mediterranean languages would be a major benefit.
- We expect the position to be based out of our locations in France, so learning French is needed, with international travel activity.
As an individual, you are innovative with a strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability and you approach projects and tasks in a structured and timely manner. You have the ability to interface effectively at all levels and functions and you possess the ability to form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we are offering
You enter a company where efforts and results are rewarded by an appropriate salary. The company is offering a position where you will have the possibility to expand and develop your personal competencies.
- Please send your application by using this link https://app.jobmatchprofile.com/r6hhya
For further information please contact:
- Michael Gammelgaard, Business and Project Development Manager, email: email@example.com or tel: +45 25 50 50 53
Application deadline: January 31st 2017.